Sunday 29 April 2012

For Adam

Today is my nephew's 18th birthday.  It's hard to believe that time has flown by so quickly.  It only seems a few years ago that we were waiting for him to be born. Adam is the first grandchild, so it was hugely exciting.  And now he is a man (I feel so old!).

This is the card that I made for him.  It's a large 8" square card and I cut the numbers from My Mind's Eye papers.  The plain card is Bazzil and the little circle is Candi from Craftwork Cards.


The weekend seems to have gone by in a blur.  Yesterday I was baking for my nephew's party, which was last night.  And today I have been playing catch-up.  I've been sorting through photos of Edward for the mini album that I'm making for his 13th birthday (in just over 3 weeks!).  It has made me so aware of how disorganised my photos are - it took so long to track some of them down.  But I did find some gorgeous ones of Emily too, for her 18th album.  So now I have an order ready to upload to Snapfish (40% off until May 6th) and then it will be nose to the grindstone to get it done in time.  Wish me luck!

Let's hope for a drier week this week.  Take care and thanks for dropping by.

Michelle x






1 comment:

  1. What a great card for a young man Michelle! It's amazing how fast they seem to grow up and it's well worth the effort to scrapbook the memories. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete