Friday 28 October 2011

Polka Dots - Less is More Week 38

So, I have finally got round to entering a card for the LIM challenge blog here .  I love the theme of polka dots and found it really easy to make a card that fits the bill.  This card is actually for my parents' wedding anniversary on Monday (they have promised not to read this!!).


The base card and all papers and embellishments are from Craftwork Cards Fruit Scoop range and all the stamps are by Paula Pascual.

Hope you like my first entry.  I am in awe of the gorgeous cards that people produce every week.

Happy card making.

M x

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Michelle. LIM is by far my favourite challenge blog, I am so inspired by people's cards on there. I'm sure your parents will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased that you have joined us with this fab card!
    Thanks so much...and we hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo...one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete