Wednesday 5 October 2011

And last but by no means least . . . .

My commissions are finally finished - phew!  It's taken me a while but I got there in the end.

I am particularly pleased with this offering and I hope the recipient loves it too.  The papers are new although I have had them a while (if you know what I mean lol!), and the same goes for the Nestability that I used to cut the flower - bought at Alexandra Palace last year and never used.  I love the colours in the paper and the subtle use of glitter.


Ingredients
Base card - Large cream scalloped - Craftwork Cards
Paper - The Linen Closet - DCWV
Candy - Craftwork Cards

Hope you are all having a good week.  Mine has been quite busy.  Mark has just come back from another work jolly - it's really not on!!  Work is a bit mad - deadlines for display boards looming.  I am split between two year groups this year, so I never feel that I am getting anything finished.  I've got 31 pieces of writing to trim and mount by Friday, as well as titles, and embellishments to make, to add to the display.  Not to mention making an enormous flower with 31 petals, each petal representing a child in the class, and they have to write a message on it to say how they have been respectful!  Nothing like leaving things until the last minute!!

Anyway, have fun.

M x

1 comment:

  1. Fab card, Michelle, using my favourite papers of all time! Sorry to hear work is so hectic, but it'll soon be half term.

    ReplyDelete