Monday 17 October 2011

More Pretties

Here's another card from my weekend of playing.  Purple is my favourite colour, so I particularly like this one.  Again, it is very simple.  I have had a lot of fun stamping and colouring, getting back to the basics and to what drew me to card making 16 years ago (although my style has changed considerably!).


Ingredients
Stamps : Thanks a Bunch by Marion Emberson
Promarkers : Bluebell, Purple and Violet
Cardstock and gems from stock

Hope you have had a good Monday.  We have had to succumb to the heating tonight.  Gosh isn't it getting chilly?!

M x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Michelle, very sweet and simple. It's absolutely freezing here and I have loads of jobs to do outside! Both cats have come indoors, which is a sure sign that winter is on its way.

    ReplyDelete