The summer holidays are here!!
Well, it's been a roller coaster of a year but it finally came to an emotional end yesterday. I've had a brilliant two years with this group of children and it was hard saying goodbye and sending them on their way to secondary school. There were tears and hugs, presents and cards and lots of photos. The children and parents gave us some lovely gifts - lots of chocolates, flowers and some very generous Cath Kidston vouchers. I feel very lucky indeed.
And now the pressure is off and the holidays are here, and I've been thinking about setting myself some goals for the six weeks, and a few spring to mind.
- To make my ME in my MoleskinE Journal from this clever lady here .
- To enter into a challenge blog as suggested by the lovely Autumn Mist (check out her blog here .
- To complete my current crochet WIP (more of that later).
- Making a start on some Christmas cards.
- Spending more time in general on my card making, trying out all my new products and being a bit more adventurous.
- Tidying up my craft area and making it work more for me.
That's turned into quite a list - I didn't expect that. And the other thing is to find more time to share things with you.
Hope you all have a great weekend.