Saturday 4 June 2011

New Cards 2

I'm on a roll now! More cards to show you.

These are very simple too and didn't take very long to make. I cut a panel of coloured card and embossed the bottom half with a Swiss Dots embossing folder through the Cuttlebug. Then I cut various circles/scallops with my Nestabilities and stamped some images and words from Paula Pascual's range of stamps with Stazon ink.

I really loved the embossed bit of the card. I mainly use my Cuttlebug for cutting shapes, but I think that there will be more embossing on my cards from now on.




Hope you are all having a fab weekend. We are off to take the dog for a long walk. See you soon.


M x


1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Michelle, I love cards like this that are very simple but very elegant. I am a less-is-more person at heart so I love seeing cards like this. You ought to have a go at a challenge blog...

    ReplyDelete