Sunday 14 November 2010

Craft Fair Goodies

I've been trying to finish off all my crocheted flowers for next week's craft fair. I'm really pleased with my work, but one thing struck me when I had them all laid out like this - they are predominantly red and purple. I hadn't realised this at all until I got them all out, so this week I have been frantically crocheting other colours, blues, greens, yellows and even brown. Hopefully that will even up the balance.
I've still got some notebooks to finish and then I should be good to go. Hopefully I'll get to show you everything next week (I've got a really busy week ahead of me I think!).

Hope you have had a great weekend. M x

P.S. Just wanted to show you Edward's amazing artwork for his homework last week. Edward doesn't consider himself very good a drawing, but I beg to differ. The homework was to make a faithful copy of a Seurat picture and shade it using charcoal. I think he did a pretty good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment