Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello - hope everyone is having a "lovely" day today! Here is the card that I made for my husband (yesterday!!). It's not the greatest of photos unfortunately - it'll look better when it has been scanned. The large heart is red shiny card, the middle one is glittered and the small one is red shiny embossed card (more about that soon). I have written around the hearts with a silver pen and the circular message says "thinking of you". He loved it.

My daughter Emily is going to a Valentine's party tonight, so I have made some special cupcakes for her to take. At least someone else will be eating them this time - we have had cupcake overload recently.

I used lots of glitter - red and silver, as well as mini marshmallows, silver balls, white sprinkles and pink hearts - cool!



Hope you have a day filled with love!
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment