Thursday 29 January 2015

Jennie's Birthday Card

Good evening.  Just popping by to share a birthday card that I made for a member of my Card Swap Group.  I decided to try out the new SU Butterfly Basics stamp set, using Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry and Wild Wasabi.  I mounted the butterflies on 3D foam to give a little bit of much-needed dimension. 
 
I really like this stamp set as I think it has plenty of possibilities.  I do like to get as much out of my stamps as possible. And you can't go wrong with butterflies!
 

I hope everyone is having a good week, and staying safe in the horrible weather.  We don't have any snow yet, although I'm hoping that if it comes, we might get a snow day at work!

Take care

Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. Loving the versatility of this set too Michelle - endless possibilities as you say. Your card is lovely with its cloud of butterflies! My youngest son has been hoping for a snow day for about a fortnight now! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete