Saturday 17 November 2012

Candi Tree

Apologies in advance for the wonky photograph, not sure what happened there. Might have to take Mark to task over this!
 
Today's cards have been made with Craftwork Card's Candi Happy Christmas, stamped in black ink.  I coloured both trees with Promarkers, then added some dimension with extra buttons, a star, some glitter glue and some Glossy Accents. I've listed the Promarker colours at the bottom.  I chose some corresponding card stock to mount them on.
 

 
(Promarker colours - Mulberry, Cyan, Turquoise, Plum,Pine, Lush Green, Poppy, Gold, Burnt Sienna, Cool Grey 5)
 
Today I've had a great time scrap booking with the Scrapbags.  I've managed to complete two layouts for Emily's book, which is miraculous.  After Christmas I must take stock and see how much more needs doing as I will only have 6 months to finish it (eek!).
 
Tomorrow the four of us are going to see Breaking Dawn Part 2, getting slightly excited now!
 
Hope you are all having a fab weekend.  Thanks for visiting.
 
Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Found you! Thanks for visiting my blog. I've just had a nose around your blog and I love your clean and contemporary style. Watch out - I'm following you!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look simply fabulous!! you did an awesome job!! love, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those look simply fabulous!! you did an awesome job!! love, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh - so Mark is the resident photographer is he?! These are lovely stylised trees and I like your popped up star. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete