Sunday 11 November 2012

Candi Christmas Wreath

 
Good evening.  I trust you have all had a pleasant weekend.
 
The card I want to share with you today is stamped with the Candi Christmas Wreath stamp from Craftwork Cards.  I stamped it in a black Versafine ink and coloured it in using Promarkers (Mulberry, Turquoise, Cyan and Plum).  I have to say that it took ages!
 
I cut it out (also took ages) and mounted it on some white card, which I backed with SU's Tempting Turquoise - a perfect match, then adhered it to the main card.  I added a Christmas sentiment (Craftwork Cards) and made a purple bow at the top.
 
 
Again, I have used non-traditional colours which I definitely prefer, but I do think this would look great in red, green and gold - I'm just not sure I can face all that colouring in again!
 
Well, I've finally started a little bit of Christmas shopping, from the safety of my sofa!  Must start writing some lists now and getting organised - I can deny it no longer.
 
Have a good week and wrap up warm.  Thanks for dropping by.
 
Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. I love this Michelle and (trust me to cut corners!) you could easily make something similar by just punching various sizes of circles out of DP!

    Have just sent the newsletter to you - it would be fab if you could come to Bicester! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete