Thursday 17 May 2012

Happy Birthday Maria

Hi!  I'm just popping in quickly tonight to show you the card I made for my sister's birthday which is today.  It's also her wedding anniversary, but I'll share that card with you another time.

This card is a little bit different to my usual style, but I am very pleased with it. I covered the card with Pear Pizzazz textured card stock.  I added a strip of striped DSP, also in Pear Pizzazz, having cut a fancy edge on one side.  I punched out some Concord Crush plain card stock with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, then added a few flourishes from the same card stock (using a Memory Box die).

I stamped the dotted frame from the Four Frames set in Concord Crush and punched it out with the Decorative Label punch.  I added a sentiment from Create a Cupcake in Pear Pizzazz.

What do you think?



Thanks for dropping by.  I really appreciate your comments.  Hope you have all been having a good week.

Take care

Michelle x



1 comment:

  1. Wow Michelle, this is stunning! I love all the texture, the colours and the curves and that decorative label makes a perfect focus. Your sister will love it I'm sure! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete