Thursday 17 November 2011

Hi all.

I've been up to my eyes in crafting over the last two weeks, desperately trying to make stock for the stall I'm having at a local Christmas Craft Fair next weekend.  The problem is, that nothing is completely ready.  Everything is either in need of finishing off, or mounting or wrapping.  I've been working most nights trying to get through it all, and then of course trying to take photos at the moment is hard - the light is so poor.  I'm hoping to make major inroads at the weekend so that I can relax a bit next week. and hopefully I will have things to share with you.

I do have one card to show you however.  Yesterday was my Mum's birthday and here is the card I made for her.


All the products are from the Shabby Vintage project of the month kit from Craftwork Cards.  I took inspiration from the ideas sheet that came with the kit, but made a few changes.  My mum was thrilled with the card, and I have to say I am rather pleased with how it turned out.  This is the first card I have made from this kit so far.  It's very different from my usual style but it's good to do something different.

So, who is feeling bogged down by Christmas!  Me!!!  I can't get my head around it this year.  Usually by now I am much more organized, but not this year.  I am having to force myself to think about it, and my brain is resisting!  I have a day off next Friday and my mission is to go to a big shopping centre (hell on earth!!) and stay there until everything is done!  Wish me luck, I'll need it!

M x

P.S. I'm off to see the next instalment of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part 1, at the cinema on Saturday - I am beyond excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment