Sunday 31 January 2016

January Card Swap Challenge

Today I want to share with you the beautiful card that I received for the January challenge from my Card Swap Group.  The challenge was to use the shaving foam marbling technique, as well a background using an  embossing folder.  The sender of my wonderful card is the very talented Sue.  You can find more examples of her amazing work here.
 
The work on this card is incredibly detailed, and is truly a work of art. I hope my photos do it justice (I think they may have come out a little dark).
 
If you haven't tried the shaving foam technique, do try it, it's great fun.  You can find lots of videos on YouTube to show you how it's done.  Be prepared to get messy!
 





The final photo is of the envelope, as that was a bonus part of the challenge.  My card to Sue is already to go in the post and I will share photos with you soon.

Thanks for dropping by.  Take care

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment