Wednesday 5 August 2015

Final Card Swap Challenge

Today, I am sharing the card I made for our final challenge.  Sadly, our card swap group is coming to an end, but I've thoroughly enjoyed being part of it for the last three years.  I made some good friends and received so many beautiful cards.  A big thank you goes to Jane for getting us all together, setting the challenges and co-ordinating everything.
 
The challenge was that anything goes but there had to be stamping on the inside and on the envelope.  I kind of knew what I wanted to do but I still had a little look on Pinterest (I spend my whole life on there!), and saw something similar to what I had in mind.  I had bought a SU set a few week's ago and have been dying to use it - Birthday Blossoms - it was perfect for what I had in mind.  I also used three of the new SU In-colours - Mint Macaron, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder.
 
The card was fun to make, and used a few techniques - stamping, masking, punching die-cutting and colouring.  I hope you like what I've made.
 
 




 
Thanks for dropping by, and I really appreciate any comments that you leave.  Enjoy the rest of your day.
 
Take care
 
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, Michelle.

    Do you think you will participate in another group now this has finished?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Michelle! Love what you do and so pleased you are joining us! xx

    ReplyDelete