Saturday 17 August 2013

Card Swap Group - 6

 
Hi all. Just a quick post today.  Our card swap this month was to make a tag or a bookmark.  I elected to make a bookmark as you can see, or rather two bookmarks!
 
The first one I made was the pink flowery one.  I used Morning Madness and Gorgeous Grunge, stamped in Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar, with a little bit of Early Espresso.  I mounted the white card on Baked Brown Sugar.
 
Having made this one, I wasn't sure, so I made another one!  This time I sponged a piece of Pool Party card with Not Quite Navy, then stamped various images from Best of Shelli and Gorgeous Grunge in Elegant Eggplant, Not Quite Navy, Pacific Point and Concord Crush.  I added some PP ribbon and mounted the stamped card on Concord Crush cs.  So my recipient Zoe, got two for the price of one!



Hope you all have a fab week.  Thanks for dropping by.  Take care

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. These are fabulous and I love the way they're so different! Hope you're enjoying your well-deserved summer break. Vicky x

    PS My youngest son and I laughed so much at Despicable Me that we had to go and see it again with the rest of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bookmarks are fabulous. Love your patterns. x

    ReplyDelete