Tuesday 28 May 2013

Congratulations

 
Hi everyone.  Hope you are all well.  I'm just dropping in briefly to share a card that I made a few weeks ago, for a friend who just got her first job as a teacher.
 
I scored a border with my trusty Simply Scored, then cut a panel to fit inside the scored area.  I stamped Congratulations from the Sassy Salutations set, in Primrose Petals.  Then I stamped various butterflies from Papillon Potpourri in Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Primrose Petals,  I edged around the panel with Wisteria Wonder.
 
I stuck the panel to the card and then stamped four more butterflies, two in WW and two in PP, on separate card which I then punched out with the corresponding punch.  I bent the wings up to give a little bit of definition, stuck them to the card and added a little bit of glitter glue. 
 



Hope you like it. 

It's half term this week, so I'm pressing on with Emily's birthday album (or should I say albums!).  Four weeks to get it all done.

We've had a busy weekend celebrating Edward's 14th birthday (my little boy!!) - more of that another time.

Thanks for dropping by.  As always, I appreciate your lovely comments.

Take care.

Michelle x

3 comments:

  1. And it is even more lovely IRL. It still has pride of place on my mantel. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is even more lovely IRL, and it still has pride of place on my mantle. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty! I love the way you stamped the butterflies onto the card stock and added some stamped and punched ones and the touches of glitter finish it perfectly. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete