Some things I would like to achieve in 2011, in no particular order.
- To finish my hexagonal blanket (I've been doing it for over a year, must get it finished)
- To cook more new meals (or to cook more! Mark does most of the cooking)
- To save regularly for Christmas 2011 (I say this every year and never get round to it)
- To finish my stripy Dream Blanket (it's going well, I'm nearly halfway there)
- To blog more regularly (I'll try, but I can't promise!!)
- To be more active and feel fitter (I need to stop being a couch potato and get going)
- To bake every weekend for the children's lunchboxes (must be better than shop bought)
- To make cards every weekend (even if it's just one)
- To start scrapbooking (I MUST get round to this I am desperate to have a go)
- To take more photographs (I never take enough and I always regret it)
I don't think I set myself anything too tricky, but sometimes it helps to have things written down to concentrate the mind.
Have you set yourself any goals for the new year? I'd love to hear them.