Sunday 27 September 2015

60th Birthday Card

Hi, just popping in to share a recent card that I made for my mum to give to her friend who is turning 60 in October.  The brief was that it needs to be a box card, and pink!
 
These cards are so easy to make, and I find them quite therapeutic.  I used a card blank from Craftwork Cards, as well as the papers and die cut flowers.  I added some punched gold flowers, and I die cut the "60s" from the SU Little Numbers dies, then coated them in gold glitter.  I dug deep in my stash for some Craftwork Card sentiments, and some gold Card Candi.  I haven't used many Craftwork Cards products for ages, as I have been solely using SU, but I do have rather a lot!
 




I'm going away tomorrow for a week, on a school residential trip.  We are going to PGL in the Brecon Beacons.  I'm pretty much all packed and ready to go.  Hope I don't forget anything this time - last year I forgot to pack my toothbrush!  It doesn't help that I am full of cold and have been feeling pretty poorly this weekend - my first quiet weekend in ages!  I had grand plans for lots of scrapbooking but sadly that was not to be.

Hope you all have a good week.  Thanks for dropping by.

Take care

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment