Monday 10 March 2014

Card Swap 12

 
Apologies that I can't share the fabulous card that I received for this month's card swap (and it's simply stunning), I just haven't had the time to photograph it.  I will as soon as I can.
 
However, this is my offering.  The brief was to use yellow, orange and red, with the possible hint of Melon Mambo, and I've managed to achieve all of the above.  The colours I've chosen are Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Real Red (and of course Melon Mambo!).  I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder from the current Sale-a-bration, as well as the Banner Blast stamp set and Itty Bitty Banner punch.  The sentiment is from A Word for You.
 
I took my inspiration from Pinterest and tweaked it a little bit to suit my style.  I have to say, Pinterest is a great place to look when your card making mojo has upped and left you!
 

Please ignore the fact that the diamante seems to have slipped out of the centre of the yellow flower.  I've only just noticed it on the photo!

Thanks for popping in. 
 
Take care

Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Michelle! I love these bright colours - who wouldn't feel happy after receiving this?! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete