Tuesday 18 February 2014

More Petal Parade

So, here I am, back again.  Not posting regularly, but still around.  I haven't made many cards this year so far but am aiming to remedy this now it's half term.  In fact I've got a list of cards to make, and I'm always more productive when I have a list to go by!
 
This is one of the few cards I have made recently.  I stamped a piece of white card with Petal Parade (SAB) in this season's In-Colours.  The I cut it into three panels to mount on a white card.  I stamped the sentiment from Cycle Celebration in Strawberry Slush onto white card and cut it into a strip which I them mounted onto Strawberry Slush card stock.  A couple of little punched out flowers and gems completed the look.
 


I'm having a quiet week this week.  Emily is buried with college assignments and university interview preparation.  Edward has homework too.  As I said - I have lots of cards to make.  March is one of my busiest months for birthdays so I definitely need to get a head start.  I also have another little project on the go that Emily has tasked me with - a Harry Potter jewellery box!  Before Christmas she saw one on Etsy and I said (stupidly!), "Oh, I can make that for a lot less money!"  What was I thinking of?  Anyway, we bought a plain wooden box and tracked down the papers, and it is currently waiting for the undercoat to dry before I start on it properly tomorrow - wish me luck!

Emily is quite good at giving me little tasks.  She went on a college trip to Disneyland Paris the week before last, and apparently I am going to be doing some Disney scrapbooking for her as well.  It's no wonder I have no time for making cards!

Anyway, that's me for now.  Hope all is well with you and thanks for dropping by.

Take care

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment