Monday 6 January 2014

Sweet Sorbet 2

Morning!  After a busy start to the day, I thought I would sit down with a cup of coffee and share another thank you card made with the Sweet Sorbet DSP.
 
This time I have used Crisp Cantaloupe as the base card, and teamed it with the dotty paper from the set.  I added a strip of white card with the sentiment stamped on it, and I stamped the petals from another Sale-a-bration set - Petal Parade - onto Crisp Cantaloupe and cut round it.  This was mounted on 3D foam.  A couple of gems completed the card.  Nice and simple :)
 


 
I have to say, I do love these papers.  They are really pretty and fresh. Perfect for post-Christmas cards.
 
Well, that's me for today.  Got to go and make the most of some precious "me" time.
 
Have a good day and take care.
 
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Crisp Cantaloupe is such a gorgeous colour! I love these papers too and they're the perfect antidote to Christmas colours. Enjoy your 'me' time Michelle! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect thank you cards. x

    ReplyDelete