Wednesday 17 April 2013

Card Swap Group - 1

Well this post is long overdue.  I think I mentioned before that I joined a Card Swap group run by the lovely Jane over at Eden's Tree .  I've been meaning to share the card I received as well as the card I made.  As I am about to post off April's card, I thought I had better show you March's.
 
This is the beautiful card I received from Aileen. (Check out her blog here ).   The stamping is gorgeous and I love the pierced design.  The card is very clean and simple which I am a big fan of.  
 

This card is my entry.  I scored a border with my Simply Scored.  Then I cut a slightly smaller panel and stamped the flower and leaf images from the SAB Bloomin' Marvellous set in Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo and Old Olive.  The sentiment is from A Word for You which I stamped in Elegant Eggplant.  I cut round it and mounted it centrally with 3D foam.

 
So there we are.  I'll be back in a few days with April's entry.  Thanks fro dropping by and I really appreciate your comments.
 
Take care
 
Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards here! I love the colour scheme on yours, I'm about to try something similar for my sister's card soon. Glad you're both enjoying the swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Michelle and I also love the colours you've chosen on your card and the way you've made a vintage-inspired sprig pattern with those beautiful stamps. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete