Saturday 16 March 2013

Betsy's Blossoms (Again!)

This is the card I made for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  I wasn't going to make her one, Mark was going to buy her a card instead.  But as you know, we've been under the weather, him in particular, so I thought I would save him the job of going into town.  I needed a quick design so though I would rely on "old faithful".  This is such a quick but effective card and I love it so much.
 


This time I chose Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade as the colour scheme, and used the Notable Alphabet for "Mum".

I've had a busy afternoon sorting through photographs for the final selection for Emily's album.  It was lovely looking back, but hard to believe that she is going to be an adult in three months.  She has no idea what she wants to do for her birthday or what she would like - helpful as ever!  The problem is that she doesn't want to grow up, she really wants to stay a child.  I think she would be really happy with some Harry Potter Lego!

Thanks for dropping by.

Take care

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment